With this product it is possible. You can clean and polish your home with theses safe and inexpensive tricks.
You don’t have to believe it, just try it! All you need is a bottle of vinegar.
Traces of vinegar have been found in thousands years’ old vases and urns, mainly used as a preserving or pickling agent.
Nowadays it is a well-known salad dressing product, it has earned its place in many kitchen cupboards and on many restaurants’ tables.
It also has quite a few health benefits, particularly the apple cider vinegar, ranging from improving blood sugar levels, lowering bad cholesterol, slowing down the aging process thanks to its antioxidants, and helping to keep a healthy digestive system thanks to its probiotics.
However, there is so much more you can do with this fermenting diluted liquid.
Find out more below and give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
- Oven cleaning
A few simple steps to clean your oven.
- Make sure your oven is cool and clear of any food and crumbles
- Sprinkle baking soda after removing all baking racks and trays, and pour white vinegar on top of it (¼ cup baking soda and 1/8 cup white vinegar)
- Replace your baking racks in the oven, and place on one of them a baking tray full with hot water
- Turn on the oven to 250 degrees for about 5 minutes, then let it cool for about 20 minutes
- Empty your oven and scrub it with a paste made of 1/8 cup baking soda and 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Wipe clean with warm water and old cleaning rags
- Lime scale remover
You can polish your faucets and sink, and descale your kettle and pans. Just pour white vinegar on the stains and leave it for a while, then scrub the parts with a towel.
- Window cleaning
For a crystal clear window, mix vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray on the glass and wipe with a towel or a piece of paper. Such a simple trick, but you will be amazed by the result.
- Dishwasher marks removing
Soak your stained glasses in a vinegar and water solution. The acetic acid in the vinegar will break down the lime scale. After thirty minutes scrub them with a soft cloth. Your glasses will be as sparkly as new.
- Odour removal
Another simple trick to help you to get rid of the bad odour in your rubbish bin.
Soak a piece of bread in vinegar and place it in your bin on a piece of paper. Leave it overnight.
You can be assured that your bin will be odour-free in the morning.
Never use vinegar on the following items, its high level of acidity may damage the surface.