Toilet: Pour two cups of vinegar in the bowl. Let sit overnight. The next morning, sprinkle the bowl with baking, scrub and then flush.
General cleaning: Use straight or half water half vinegar mixture solution to scrub any surface of your bathroom, especially around your toilet, urine staining and odor are common here.
Sink drain: Pour one pot of boiling hot water down your drain and then dump in about 1/2 cup of baking soda and let it sit for a five minutes. Pour a mixture of half cup water/ half cup white vinegar. I will react so cover the drain with plug. Flush again with a pot of boiling water.
Shower: Tie a plastic bag filled with white vinegar around your shower head and let it sit for 60 min.
Tub: Fill scrubber or one spray bottle halfway with dish soap followed by half-way white vinegar (1:1 ratio), shake the bottle to incorporate the mixture, vinegar will work it’s magic and the soap will do the rest. This works great for general bathroom cleaning.
Remove odor: Soak a piece of bread with vinegar and let it seat overnight in your trash can. Smell the magic the next morning.
Oven cleaning method:
1. When your oven is cool, remove all the burnt food remains.
2. Remove all baking racks and sprinkle a good amount of baking soda on the bottom of your oven. Pour a small amount of white vinegar on top of the baking soda. (I’m using ¼ cup baking soda and 1/8 cup white vinegar)
3. Put your baking rack back in the oven. Fill one baking dish with hot water and put the dish on the baking rack. Close the oven door and turn on the oven to 250 degrees for 5 minutes. Let the oven cool for about 20 minutes.
4. Remove the baking dish and baking rack. Scrub your oven. I prefer starting with previously used pieces of aluminum foil as homemade scrubbers. To scrub the oven walls, use a paste made of 1/8 cup baking soda and 1 teaspoon white vinegar.
5. Keep scrubbing – and wipe clean with warm water and old cleaning rags. Continue to scrub and wipe until your oven is clean.
The smell of vinegar: If the smell from vinegar is too intensive for use you can use vinegar with orange, or grapefruit or lemon peels, it smells very refreshing. And remember, having a smell from vinegar for a short time has no comparison with (nice) smelling cleaning toxic substances that you can find in your supermarket.
MORE DETAILED VINEGAR CLEANING TIPS HERE.