Some thing are just worth living, if food is one of them the I can say that this Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Garlic Bread is one of those thing. This Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Garlic Bread is so perfect in every way!, the combination of ingredients is just perfect. I really can find words to describe this amazing creation. Don’t hesitate to try this, you will be supersized how easy and how delicious this Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Garlic Bread is. What I like the most is that I can bake it at home, just wrap in foil, and then reheat at 350 for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy until warm. You can put it in your fridge for the next day. Just reheated it in the microwave, it was still good, but the bread will be a bit soft, but still super delicious.
- 1 baguette
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese to top
- Fresh basil leaves or parsley to top
- In one medium bowl add your cream cheese, mozzarella, artichoke hearts and spinach, add you half of the minced garlic and mix together the ingredients well.
- Take your baguette and slice it in four equal pieces, take out the middle of every slice in a way that they are all hollow inside.
- Stuff your baguette slices with the mixture previously done.
- Place your baguette slices onto a lined baking sheet and then slice them into 8 smaller pieces.
- Place one smaller bowl on stem and melt the butter, mix together melted butter, parsley, onion and rest of the minced garlic.
- With spoon or brush cover your baguette slices with the mixture. Cower the slices in the foil.
- Preheat you oven at 350F and bake the bread for 15-20 min.