This amazing Salmon Rolls recipe is something that you must try. Apart from being one of the most delicious salmon that I have tried the mix of ingredients is healthy and as good as it can be. Salmon contain the greatest amount of Omega-3s that you can find in any food. Salmon’s high amounts of omega-3 overshadowed the protein, amino acid and bio-active pep-tides content and B12, vitamin D and selenium. Salmon definitely is one of the world’s healthiest foods. When you add Spinach in this Salmon Rolls the outcome is just fantastic. Spinach is one of the best source of vitamin K and also contains vitamin A.
Don’t hesitate to try this packed of nutrition and vitamin Salmon Roll, you will be amazed with the outcome, I can guarantee that.
2 Lbs (907g) Salmon Fillet
1 Bunch (10 oz or 283g) Spinach
4 oz (113g) Feta Cheese
1 Cup (8 oz or 227g) Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
2 Garlic Cloves
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
Salt and Black Pepper
– Stream cook 10oz of spinach. (You can microwave it for two to four minutes or until cooked).
– Allow your spinach to cool down.
– Squeeze and drain from water the cooked spinach.
– Mash two garlic cloves over your spinach.
– Add 4 oz of diced feta cheese and 8oz of ricotta cheese, one egg, nutmeg and dried basil.
– Stir good all ingredients and set them aside.
– Dry the salmon fillet using a napkin.
– Add salt, pepper and dijon mustard.
– With a layer of the spinach mix cover your salmon fillet
– Roll your salmon fillet over the ingredients.
– Cut into rolls to preferred size.
– Seal your salmon fillet rolls with toothpicks.
– Grease with olive oil your pan and lay the rolls over, seam side down.
– With brush add olive oil on the salmon rolls and garnish with salt and pepper.
– Preheat your oven to 375F (190C), cook the rolls for 20-25 minutes.