How about this beauty, it is hard for me to describe this Peanut Butter Lava Cake. Apart from being beautiful and being the perfect dessert that can really line up your table, this Peanut Butter Lava Cake Recipe is so delicious. The way that melts in your mouth is just amazing, it is so rich, moist and fudgy, the first bite will make you fall in love immediately in this amazing creation. What’s even better there are no special skills required to make this Peanut Butter Lava Cake Recipe, it is done so simple and easy that I’m sure it will become the most comment dessert for your parties and special occasions. Many thank to Alla from AllasYummyFood for this amazing Peanut Butter Lava Cake Recipe.
• 200g dark chocolate, chopped
• 100g unsalted butter, chopped
• 2 eggs
• 2 egg yolks
• 1/2 cup 110g caster (superfine) sugar
• 1/4 cup 35g plain all purpose flour, sifted
• Cocoa and Butter or cooking spray, for coating
• Berries for decoration
-Preheat your oven to 390F or 200C.
-In one bowl melt 200g dark chocolate and 100g unsalted butter, you can use your microwave or put your bowl over a saucepan with boiling water on low heat, stir until the chocolate and butter are melted and smooth.
-Place two eggs, two egg yolks and sugar in one bowl and whisk the egg mixture until well combined. Add your chocolate mixture with you flour and whisk everything well.
-Grease each ramekin with butter or spray and add some cocoa powder around and coat the ramekins.
-Spoon about 1-2 tbsp of the mixture into the moulds/ ramekins. Add one tsp of peanut butter in the centre of each mould. Add another 1-2 scoops of chocolate mixture to cover it. Make sure your ramekins are 3/4 filled. Do not overfill them, because they will rise.
– Place your ramekins on a baking tray and bake for twelve to thirteen minutes or until the cake springs back when you touch the surface with your finger. Gently turn out the cakes immediately and dust them with icing sugar and berries.