Now this is sight for your eyes, fantastic No Bake Oreo Cheesecake that is super delicious. Apart being beautiful this Cheesecake need no baking and it is so easy to make. For me the mix of Oreos and Philadelphia cream cheese is amazing, I just love it, and adding jelly in this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake really surprised me. This mix of ingredients is perfect, you will love this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake for sure. Many thanks to Cocina Para Todos for this amazing recipe.
- 20 cookies Oreo kind
- 4.2 oz. (120g) of sugar
- 7 oz. (200g) of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 300ml of whipping cream (35% fat)
- 90ml of milk
- 1,7 oz. 50g of butter
- And 4 leaves of neutral jelly or 5g of neutral jelly powder
- Start by separating the cream of the Oreo cookies, put the cookies in a food processor and the cookie cream in another container, or directly in the saucepan so we don’t waste any.
- Melt the butter in your microwave on low power for several 30 seconds intervals. When it’s melted, leave the butter to cool down. Meanwhile you can put the leaves of jelly in a dish with cold water, dip them in and leave it for a while.
- Add the sugar and the cheese cream in the saucepan where you put the cream of the cookies. Turn the fire on medium and whip it until the mixture it’s melts. Then pour the milk in and keep on whipping on medium fire for a couple of minutes. When ready, you can see that it’s all melted and there isn’t any lump of cheese, remove the saucepan from the fire. Take out the wet jelly and wring it till you drain all the water. Once it’s drained, put the jelly in your mixture and once again whip so it integrates with the mixture.
- Crush the cookies with a home crusher or a processor and triturate them until they become as dust. Now prepare one 7 Inch (18 cm) diameter detachable cake mold. Put a greaseproof paper below and then add the cookies dough on the mold, flatten it with a spoon or your hands. Leave the base to rest in the fridge.
- Now you need to whip the whipping cream. The bowl, the cream and the whisks that we are going to use should be very cold, remember, this is very important. Start whipping, when the cream is half-whipped stop because is very important not to whip it fully as it can get wasted when you mix it with our previous mixture. So add it to the cold mixture half-whipped as it is, and then mix it well using surrounds movements so the cream doesn’t goes down.
- Take out the base from the fridge, add the mixture over it and cover it with a plastic foil to put it once again in the fridge, to chill down at least for six hours.