Amazing treat for all Nutella lovers out there, very easy to make No Bake Nutella Oreo Cheesecake that you will love if you like nutella and oreo. It looks great and more important it taste fantastic. Having mixed two of the best sweets ever doesn’t really makes the outcome great, I have seen many times that it is easy to have a bed results. For this No Bake Nutella Oreo Cheesecake this is not the case, absolutely fantastic creation, so nice looking and so delicious. Again, for any nutella and oreo lovers this one is a must try. The biggest problem here is that I don’t think any of that would make it to the bowl to chill 😀 Many thanks to Jen from Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio for this amazing recipe.
• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (180g)
• 1/3 cup packed brown sugar (60g)
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/3 cup butter, melted (80g)
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (16oz)
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice (10mL)
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream (500mL)
• 1/3 cup white sugar (65mL)
• 12 Oreos (chopped into small pieces)
• 1 cup Nutella
You can find the directions in the comment section below.