I really don’t think there is person that doesn’t like cheesecakes. This is one of the best recipes for “New York” cheesecake which I personally adore. It is so easy to make and Yes, it tastes amazing. I make a lot of different cheesecakes and I will show you on my blog the best of them and this one is for sure on top of that list. It may not look too fancy in this video but once you try this goodie you’ll be amazed. Absolutely perfect mix of ingredients, absolutely delicious. Don’t hesitate, it is very easy and simple to do, it looks good and most important it taste amazing. Many thanks to SimpleCookingChannel for this wonderful recipe.
- 250 Grams (7 oz) of cookies
- 125 Grams (4.4 oz) of butter
- 500 Grams (14 oz) of cream cheese
- 2 Teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 300 Grams (10 oz) of sour cream
- Crush 250 grams of cookies or biscuit, crush them into crumbs and put them in one bowl.
- Melt the butter, add it into the bowl and mix it until incorporated.
- Grease one cake tin and pour in the crushed biscuit. Use a glass to press the mixture good on the bottom of your cake tin. Leave it in your fridge for around 30 min.
- In another bowl add your cream cheese, add sugar and vanilla extract and mix until all ingredients all well incorporated. Add your lemon juice and sour cream and fold all these in with one plastic spatula.
- Add the mixture onto your base and bake in a preheated oven at 330-340 degrees Fahrenheit or 170 degrees Celsius for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is firm. Leave it to cool in your oven slightly open for around 3 hours. Put you cheesecake in the fridge overnight.