I know, most of you are still wondering why everyone is going insane for this Magic Cake, and here you go, try this Custard Magic Cake Miraculous Recipe and you will understand. Magic cakes like this Magic Cake Miraculous Recipe are made simply of flour, milk, eggs and sugar. So what’s magic about that, right? There is really nothing unusual about the ingredients, but the magic happens when you bake these cakes. The batter divides into three layers by itself because is very liquid, and every layer has its own texture and flavor. I too was skeptical about this Magic Cake Miraculous Recipe, I thought c’mon, it can be good, but how good a cake can be when you are using this well know, simple ingredients. I was wrong, very wrong. This is truly one of the best cake recipes that I have made, very simple, very easy and quick to make, and super delicious. Every step to make this French specialty (Gâteau Мagique) or Magic Cake is so simple, but the outcome is magical, so beautiful. Don’t hesitate even for a second, try it. You will see and taste the magic.
I’m sure that trying this Magic Cake Miraculous Recipe will make you a believer. Magic cakes also come in large variety, made with chocolate, lemon, pumpkin, nutella and much more, and they are all good. See this link for more Magic Cake Recipes. Many thanks to EMOJOIE CUISINE for this amazing recipe.
Ingredients: (for 9 inch or 23 cm in diameter cake)
Note: (the video above describes how to make 7 inch or 18 cm in diameter cake)
- 4 Egg yolk
- ⅔ cup (120g) sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup (120g) melted butter
- 1 cup (120g) flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (don’t add salt if salted butter is used)
- 2 cups (500ml) milk at room temperature
- 4 Egg whites
- Separate the eggs from whites in two separate blows. Beat by hand the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add gradually the butter and beat until mixture is incorporated. Add the flour and mix it in until fully incorporated. Add your vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and continue beating for another minute until incorporated. Add your milk and again mix well until all incorporated.
- In another bowl start mixing your egg whites, once picks starting to form add the whites in the bowl where egg yolks are. Don’t mix too much, just a few times. Grease one 9 inch springform pan or a baking pan and add the mixture in. Bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes at 300 F (150 C).
You can find the recipe for Chocolate Magic Cake on this link