Who in the world doesn’t like well prepared chicken, well I’m certain that this Honey Dijon Chicken will take your breath away if you are one of those people that love to eat well prepared chicken. This recipe for Honey Dijon Chicken is absolutely amazing, it one of best that I have ever tried in my life. Don’t hesitate and try this, I guarantee you will be surprised how good this Honey Dijon Chicken is.
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
½ tsp Kosher salt plus more to taste
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts,5-6 oz each, pounded to even thickness if necessary so that they cook evenly
20 ounces broccoli florets
1. Whisk , garlic, basil, dijon, oregano, salt, and pepper together with one tbsp of the olive oil and the honey, .
2. Marinate your chicken in half of the sauce that you have made for one hour, reserve half of the marinade for later.
3. Preheat your oven to 400F.
4. Mix the potatoes with one tbsp of olive oil and add a pinch of salt. Place them on one half of your foil-lined pan and then lay the chicken breasts on top thepotatoes .On the other half og the pan add broccoli and then then drizzle the rest of the marinade sauce over top.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and your potatoes are tender.