To be honest I just can’t believe that this tasty Double Fudge Banana Muffins weight just 100 calories per serving. They are absolutely delicious, so soft and so creamy, definitely one of the best muffins that I have ever tried. When it comes to desserts I know, nobody is counting right 🙂 Well it feels good when you know that enjoying this Double Fudge Banana Muffins you are enjoying healthy treat, every ingredient that is in this amazing mix is as healthy it can be for you. Food is my weakness and for that reason I’m always trying to make healthy choices, this one is definitely one that those. Don’t hesitate go for it, you will be surprised how good this muffins are.
Many thanks to Michelle and Aline for this recipe.
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 1/3 cup applesauce (I used unsweetened)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
• 1 cup oat flour (or substitute all-purpose flour)
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup cocoa powder (Hershey’s Special Dark or regular cocoa powder)