Fudgy and chewy with crinkly tops, in my world of Brownies this Fudgy Brownies have a special place. Amazing recipe for Fudgy Brownies that for sure, with the first bite you will fall in love. This dense, fudgy, and loaded with chocolate Fudgy Brownies are so easy to make and they are super delicious. I really don’t believe that anyone that will have a bite from this amazing Brownies will stay indifferent. Many thanks to Laura for this amazing recipe.
• 5 oz of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
• 7 oz of Chocolate (bittersweet), melted
• 1 Cup of Sugar
• 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
• ¼ tsp of Salt
• 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
• 2 Large Eggs
• 2 Tbsp of warm Water
• 1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
• 2/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
• Preheat your oven to 350F and prepare an 8 by 8 inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray and lay in a parchment paper.
• In a one small cup mix together 2 Tbsp of warm Water and your instant espresso powder.
• In another large bowl whisk together butter and sugar until the mixture is fluffy. Add two eggs, vanilla extract and already made espresso mixture. Beat until all ingredients are well combined.
• Add 7 oz melted chocolate in the mixture and whisk, then add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until incorporated but try not to over mix.
• Pour your Brownies mixture into your pan and bake for 40-45 min.
• Wait before your Brownies cool completely
Serve and Enjoy!