• 24 Oreo cookies
• 4 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 7 oz sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
• 1/2 cup peanut butter
• 1/4 cup powdered sugar
• 8 oz container Cool-Whip or whipped topping
• 10 fun size Butterfingers candy bars, cut into pieces
• Using a food processor or a bag with a rolling pin, crush or crumble the Oreo cookies and combine them with the melted butter or margarine. Put the crumb mixture into a 9″ pie dish and press it evenly across bottom and up the sides of the dish. Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
• Using stand mixer or just a hand mixer in a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, powdered sugar and cream cheese, mixing well.
• Put in whipped topping and then candy bar pieces (2/3rd’s of them). Take out the dish with crust and on top of it smooth the cream mixture. The remaining Butterfingers pieces add them on the top.Again place it into the freezer and leave it overnight or at least 6-8 hours to freeze firm. When its frozen, use a hot knife to slice and serve it.