Is there anyone that will not say wow when seeing this Fried Poached Eggs? This Fried Poached Eggs Recipe is truly the real thing, it is a guide for ultimate eggs poaching technique. It is one of those recipes that will make you say food is everything. So simple yet so beautiful, this Fried Poached Eggs is something that you must try. Once you make this pinnacle of creation I guarantee you will make your eggs this way your whole life. I know that you will all agree that cooking eggs can sometime be tricky, In my opinion you should always have in mind two very important things when cooking egg. First always choose the freshest eggs when possible because they have tighter whites and yolks that help them maintain their shape. Second never salt the water, it will break down the egg white. Don’t hesitate to try this awesome poaching technique, use this tricks in the video and recipe direction and you will truly achieve perfections in making one of the world’s most widely used and most healthiest food, packed with vitamins and proteins. Many thanks to one of the best chefs in the world, Bruno Albouze for this fantastic Fried Poached Eggs Recipe.
For 4 servings:
• 4 fresh eggs (extra-large)
• 2 L of water
• 0.4 cup or 100 ml white vinegar
For breading and frying:
• 4 poached eggs:
• 1 beaten egg
• Breadcrumbs (Panko)
• 4 tbsp. or 60 g unsalted butter
• Season with salt and black pepper
• Bring 2L of water and white vinegar to a simmer, then add your eggs one by one and cook only for 10 seconds. Remove the egg, make a whirlpool with spoon in your pot, crack the egg and drop it in the center of the whirlpool in your simmering water. Cook for 3 minutes and pay attention water must not boil. You can cook in batches up to 3 eggs depending on the size of your pot. The ideal temperature of the water should be around 185 F or 85 C.
• Once done remove your eggs from the pot and transfer into bowl with iced water, this will help your eggs to keep the shape. ( You can keep your eggs in the fridge for up to one day in this state )
• In another bowl beat one egg with a pinch of salt. Coat your eggs in flower first, then in the beaten egg mixture and then in the breadcrumbs.
• In one frying pan add fair amount of butter and fry your eggs on both sides until golden brown.