Definitely something happens when you mix chocolate and peanut butter and that something is magic, and like Anaya said no need for a wizard to whip up this fantastic chocolate and peanut butter pie. You will love and you will be amazed how good it taste, I can guarantee you that. The best thing about this recipe is that is done so easy, you will only need 30 min to make it, and you will have a hole day to enjoy it (if it lasts) 🙂 Many thank to LearnToCook for this magic recipe.
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping such as Cool Whip
Direction in the video