Chicken Frittata recipe that you will for sure enjoy, amazing chicken and vegetable dish that is very easy to make. I have made this recipe several time for family branch and not once have this Chicken Frittata survived, it is the first thing that it is gone from the table. You can add vegetables by your taste, I have made this recipe with spinach and broccoli and it is always good and tasty. Simple and easy to make recite that is so delicious. Many thanks to Aashpazi for this fantastic recipe.
• 1 lb (454g) Ground Chicken
• 1 Russet Potato
• 4 oz (113g) Leek
• 1 Egg
• Soy Sauce (2 Tbsp)
• Onion Flakes
• Salt, Oregano, Turmeric
• Bread Crumbs (Italian Style)
• Vegetable Oil
• Place the potatoes in a pot, add water and salt.
• Cover the pot with a lid (leave a crack open) Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes over medium heat.
• Meanwhile, Transfer the leek to a pot, add water and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
• Using a strainer spoon, Transfer the cooked potatoes and leek to a large bowl.
• Add the ground chicken.
• Garnish with oregano, turmeric, salt, and onion flakes.
• Add an egg and soy sauce.
• Mix the ingredients until well combine.
• Take a fistful of the mixture and shape like patties.
• Cover the patties with bread crumbs.
• Fry the patties until golden.