My favorite comfort food recipe, Quesadilla or like I call these, Cheeseburger Quesadilla. Whenever you need to prepare something that you want to be sure that everyone will crave for on your table but you really don’t have time to cook, then this Cheeseburger Quesadilla is your answer. Very easy and quick to make Quesadilla recipe from which you will for sure get a lot of “mmmmh and ahhhs” followed by requests for this recipe. One more thing that I want to add, this recipe uses cheddar cheese but I want to do is make a mix of half cup of Jack and half cup of cheddar cheese. Maybe is up to me but I can really taste the difference. My cousin once ask for this recipe and I gave her the original, just with chadder. The next day she said to me, they came out good but I think yours are better. Many thanks to YESMAT for this tutorial video.
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs ketchup
- 1 tbs of mustard
- 1 tbs worchestire sauce
- ½ cup red onion chopped
- 1 medium tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup jack and cheddar cheese mix
- Add 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil and 1 lbs ground beef in a large skillet.
- Cook on medium heat until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease and return the beef in your skillet
- Add your ketchup, mustard and 1 tbs of Worchester sauce and mix the ingredients well. Add the onion, tomato and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush one side of your tortilla with butter in another skillet on medium-low heat. Place the tortilla into the pan. Sprinkle cheese over one side of the tortilla and add some of the meat mixture, then add some more cheese. Cover the tortilla and cook on both sides until the bottom is golden brown, and the cheese has melted. With a spatula press down while cooking.
- Remove your quesadilla to a cutting board to cool down, then slice into wedges using a pizza cutter.