No matter what I say about this amazing creation can describe that bite, this Cadbury Creme Egg Scotch Eggs are just perfect in every way. They look awesome and if you a chocolate lover then this Cadbury Creme Egg Scotch is something that you will fell in love. They are so delicious and tasty, that way they melt in your mouth.. is just fantastic. I’m sure that you will try this recipe, they are so easy to make and baking is not required so you can include your children, they will love it and it will be a moment to remember. Many thank to Barry Lewis from myvirginkitchen for this amazing recipe for Cadbury Creme Egg Scotch Eggs
• 6 cadbury crème eggs
• 8 17.5 oz (500g) chocolate muffins
• 1/2 cup (120g) Butter
• 3tbsp Cocoa Powder
• 1 cup (120g) Sugar
• 14oz (400g) chocolate bars (use one to grate chocolate)
• By rubbing with you finger make eight chocolate muffins into crumb. (You can also use food processor)
• In one large bowl add the butter, icing sugar and the cocoa powder, beat together until you form a buttercream. Slowly add the muffins crumbs into the bowl with your buttercream until it thickens in a way that is moldable.
• Scoop up some of the cake mixture and wrap around the cadbury creme egg, rolling it into a ball. Repeat the process with the rest of your eggs and refrigerate them for 30-40 minutes. You can fix the shape once the eggs are cold by rolling them once or twice again.
• Meanwhile melt the chocolate and grate a separate bar of chocolate., rolling it into a ball. Repeat with all the eggs and stick in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. To get a better shape take them out the fridge and roll again once or twice.
• In another bowl melt the chocolate on steam and grate some of the chocolate to sprinkle your eggs once they are done.
Refrigerate them again once they are done for 30 minutes.