After seeing this video you’ll probably think this Bloomin’ Onion Bread Recipe looks so simple and yummy and yes you’re right. This stuffed onion bread is very easy to make and it is absolutely delicious, you can even play around and put also crispy bacon and different kind of cheeses in this Bloomin’ Onion Bread, but trust me Mozzarella is a must. There are many recipes for making this kind of stuffed bread but if you ask me this recipe is one of the best, maybe the onion here is the game changer, I have tried this without the onion but for me it is not the same, it is much much better with onion. Don’t hesitate to make this wonderful creation, it is do simple and fast to make and the outcome is amazing. All that is left in the end is to enjoy the perfect taste with family or guests.
Many thanks to chefs from Home Cooking Adventure for this recipe.
1 pound around 400g loaf bread
3.5 oz (100g) Mature Cheddar Cheese
3.5 oz (100g) Mozzarella Cheese
1/3 cup (70 g) butter, melted
1/2 cup green onions, chopped (about 4-5 green onions)
2 tsp flax and sesame seeds
– Preheat your oven to 350F.
– Cut your loaf bread widthwise and lengthwise without cutting through the bottom crust and the loaf on a foil.
– Mix your onion with the butter and seeds if are used.
– Add your sliced cheese in between the bread.
– Pour the mixture into bread.
– Cover the bread with foil and bake on oven for 10-15 minutes. Take out the foil and bake for 10 minutes more until all the cheese is melted.
Good luck and enjoy.