This recipe for Apple Brownies is fantastic twist of classic brownies, it is so easy and simple to make and you will love the outcome. It is so delicious, you just have to try this. This Apple Brownies are perfect as they are but you can also try adding some walnuts, I love it. Don’t hesitate to try this recipe, make yourself a treat with this different kind of brownies, you will simply be amazed at how good this apple brownies taste.
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup sugar
12 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
1 large egg
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 medium granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped (2 cups)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray with nonstick spray one baking pan (8×11) .
2. In one medium bowl mix the dry ingredients together. (flour through nutmeg).
3. Stir lemon juice with your chopped apples and set them aside.
4. In another large bowl, cream one cup of sugar and twelve tbsp of unsalted butter together. Add orange juice and vanilla and the egg.
5. Mix together all of the dry ingredients and then fold in your apples. Spread the mixture into an even layer in previously prepared baking dish.
6. Bake for 45-50 min, or until brown on top. Use toothpick and insert into the middle of the cake until comes out clean.